Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Warriors - Falling in love with Fall

This past weekend was filled with many great things !
1. Watching NCSU vs Clemson (not so great)
2. Finally seeing Toy Story 3
3. Mike's Farm with our BFG
4. Lunch with friends Sunday after church
5. Homemade Laundry Detergent adventure (Will post once I do a load with the new detergent)

Charles and I at Mike's Farm  (Back Swamp, NC)



Mike's Farm is a petting zoo/gift shop/hay ride/country cookin' Eastern NC attraction.  It was a great experience on a cool fall evening !  The gift shop was already decorated in gorgeous Christmas "attire", there is a fudge shop and bakery that was busy baking yummy goodies too !  Our Bible Study Fellowship group makes a yearly trip to enjoy the family style country cuisine ( fried chicken, pork, mashed potatos, greenbeans, corn, mac n' cheese, ham biscuits all you can eat) Oh my ! I'm getting full just looking at these pictures :)




2 comments:

  1. Just found you via Linley's blog! And I saw that we're basically neighbors. :) I'm in Greenville! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun !!! I'm new to the blog world :) Can't wait to check yours out too !

    ReplyDelete