Monday, November 29, 2010

From our kitchen to yours - Holiday Hits

Heyyyy ! I hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving ! We did :) 

Our feast included :
Turkey
Ham
Dressing
Corn
Green beans
butterbeans
brocolli casserole
collards
deviled eggs
canned cranberry sauce
hobo beans
mac n cheese casserole
mashed potatoes
parker house rolls
funfetti cookies*
pumpkin crunch cake*
pumpkin pie

Thankfully all I had to make was the two * above :)

Here's another meal that's a staple at our house :
Tortelini and Rosa Sauce

Yummmm !
Frozen cheese tortelini
(Sauce)
Ragu chunky garden combination marinara sauce
4 Cheese Alfredo sauce
Italian seasoning
1 tbsp butter

Pan sear a chicken breast in italian seasoning and evoo and enjoy !!!

I found this bread at Walmart... delicious ! A must buy from now on !


Yeahhh I think we gained about 3-4 lbs each this weekend ... oh well ! haha I bought this work out dvd for $2.98 online and I plan to start it today :) haha lets see how long I stick to this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment