Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pregnancy: A little over halfway!

Sorry, I'm bad at updating each week... I'm really bad at taking pictures.  My belly is slowly growing.  I have an appointment Wednesday so we'll know more then.  It's soooooooooo hard not to compare yourself to others who are pregnant!  Really, I keep thinking "since I have such a short torso, I should be showing more," uhhh I guess not.  EVERYTHING I read says if you're short, it takes a little longer to show!? Odd, oh yes and if you had tight abs (bahahaha, we all know that wasn't me).  Anyways, we're 21 weeks and these are a few shots of me and lil Miss Brooke!

Yeah, picked a bad mirror with a line in it... and yes my butt is still bigger than my belly or boobs!


21 Weeks
How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8
Maternity clothes? my normal pants with a faux belly band most days, but some pregnancy pants when I want loose, comfy clothes.
Stretch marks? Not yet... praise the Lord!
Sleep: Pretty good :) Still on my stomach but I'm trying to learn to sleep on my side.
Best moment this week: Having people notice my bump at church/work.
Miss Anything? Subway cold sub
Movement: Ohhh yes, and I love it!
Food cravings:  French fries and breakfast food.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I had a 24 hr bug so yeah, that made me queasy!
Have you started to show yet: a little bit
Gender: Sweet little girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy.
Size of Baby: a carrot, 10.5 inches head to heel
Looking forward to: Figuring out which house we are going to live in so I can start the nursery :)  

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry - all of a sudden one day you will wake up and your belly will look like it doubled in size over night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Dr said I was doing great and I've only gained 6 lbs! haha 6 lbs in 21 weeks... bless my heart! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally getting to see all of these...I've been MIA from the inter-webs. hehe. Speaking of the nursery!----- Keep me posted! I want to make some art for Brooke!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete