Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pregnancy: 22 Weeks




How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs (I was just  guessing last week, but at my Dr. appointment the midwife was really proud of me for only gaining 6lbs!)
Maternity clothes? my normal pants with a faux belly band most days, but some pregnancy pants when I want loose, comfy clothes. My clothes are getting tighter :(
Stretch marks? Not yet... praise the Lord!
Sleep: Really good :) Still on my stomach but I'm trying to learn to sleep on my side.
Best moment this week: Hearing "perfect" like 50 times at my 15 minute 21 week OB appointment, praise God!
Miss Anything? Making a turkey sandwich for a quick, cold lunch
Movement: Yes, indeed! Normally the most when I lay down for bed :) It takes me a while to fall asleep because I don't want to miss anything!
Food cravings: Nothing odd, just normal french fries and bacon egg and cheese biscuits... not together though :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet: a little bit more each day
Gender: Sweet little girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Size of Baby: 11in head to heel Looking forward to: Putting our fixer upper foreclosure on the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment