Tuesday, July 10, 2012

23 Week Update


How far along? 23 weeks
 
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs, I'm trying REALLY HARD because being 5ft tall makes you look fat very easily! 
 
Maternity clothes? LOVING all of my dresses! Go me for owning tons of cotton/stretchy dresses already that will hopefully fit me through November!
 
Stretch marks? Not yet... but I fear they're coming :( OH yes, and THANKS Babycenter for the email this past week titled "What your belly will look like Post Baby" ... REALLY!?
 
Sleep: Getting SO MUCH BETTER at sleeping on my left side!!! I seriously wake up 6 times a night to pee though... haha 

Best moment this week: Realizing daily that God loves me and has blessed me with an AMAZING husband who I can't wait to be a parent with!
 
Miss Anything? Having my Greek summer tan... No time/it's so stinkin' hot! 

Movement:Still the most movement at night right before bed :)

Food cravings:Cici's Pizza buffet... though I will NEVER get to go because my husband HATES that place!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not at all, praise God!
 
Have you started to show yet: a little bit more each day
 
Gender: little lady

Labor Signs: Nope
 
Belly Button in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the times.  I have been struggling lately with Satan trying to rob me of my joy of being pregnant.  Long story but I'm working on this daily through prayer.

Size of Baby: 11in or so head to heel and about 1 pound! Grow Brooke, grow!


Looking forward to: Charles finishing grad school!! Wooooohooo December and I'll have my husband and my baby! Livin' the dream! Only 17 more weeks until we meet our little one (CRAZY)!

No comments:

Post a Comment