Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Finds: Goodwill Zumba

haha that title makes me laugh... Goodwill Zumba.... let me explain!   So, y'all all know, or atleast I think you know, I LOVE ZUMBA! I really, really love dancing and Zumba is the PERFECT workout to get you burning calories and having fun at the same time!

So, y'all also know, I'm cheap! haha yes, I do Zumba, but only the "free" large group classes some sweet ladies I know in town sacrifice their time and energy to teach and I am sincerely grateful for them!  Other instructors charge around $5-$6 a class and that would add up real quick, and I'm sorry but I'm not trying to spend all my money that way.  So, when I can't make it to class or need an extra Zumba sesh because I'm feeling a little chubbier than normal, I do my zumba fitness 2 for the Wii, yeah I haven't posted a review on that, I know, sorry.  It has been awesome and I really like doing it, thanks Mom B. for the Christmas present!

Well, what do you do when you can't go to class or you don't have your Wii close by? DVD... yeah the DVD set is expensive, so little ole me didn't want to buy it.  I was at my local goodwill the other day and saw this ...

Yeah, a whole lotta Zumba stuff neatly packed into a box with a $3.99 price tag

Wait a second, I can tell this is older, you know probably first edition but this is a ton of stuff! DVD's, CD's, toning sticks, for $3.99, totally worth it.  So I purchased it. Once I got to my car, I noticed a packing slip ...


yeah, this person who bought this from Zumba back in 2010 bought over $90 worth of stuff and I got it for $3.99!? Holy moly, I feel like a thief! Yay for great finds at goodwill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment