Yep, I was tagged! Thanks to the ever-so-lovely, new momma, Amy over at Fit New Mama I've been selected to do a little Q&A to tell ya'll a little bit about me ... haha as you know so far, i'm an open book! It's going to be tough to tell you things you don't already know!
1. you must post the rules
2. post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
and then create eleven new questions to as the people you’ve tagged
4. tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. let them know you’ve tagged them
Eleven Facts About Me
1. I'm married to the most amazing man in the world! He is an amazing reflection of Christ and he is seriously my favorite person in the world!
|Can't believe this was a little over 3 years ago!|
2. I am licensed to carry a concealed weapon in the state of North Carolina! Yep, I'm normally packin' ... haha
|Get it, girl :) |
3. I LOVE CHEESEBURGERS! Oh my gosh... really I think a good burger and fries are my favorite meal! I use to work at Red Robin and their Banzai Burger is fantastic!
|Yep, this is a genuine I AM SO EXCITED I'M ABOUT TO EAT A BURGER AND FRIES kinda face!|
4. People tell me ALL THE TIME that I look like Natalie Portman, true story.
7. I LOVE serving in kids ministry! I currently lead K-5 praise and worship at Temple Baptist and MAN do we have fun praisng God! I've also been to Mexico, St. Lucia and Ukraine with mission trips where we lead camps and vacation Bible School and to Lumberton, NC, New York and Chicago to do Urban Ministry! It's sooooooo amazing to see God working through these precious little lives!
8. I'm half Greek (my dad's side) so I have the ability to get a really, really dark tan in the summer :)
And I can fit into a high chair!
9. My dream job is to be a Stay at home Mom! haha yes, Lord willing we have a child sometime in my lifetime ... I would love to be at home and raise our kids and then, once their school age be a high school Home Economics teacher.