Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pregnancy: 30 Weeks


How far along? 30 Weeks
 

Total weight gain/loss: Eek, 30 week appointment was at 4 this afternoon and... drum roll please... + 4 from last appointment so +16 total

Maternity clothes? I was given a bit by some sweet friends and family members, but sadly I'm too short to wear any of them so far! haha Mainly just my clothes, the more fitted the better, other loose fitting clothes make me look like a blob :)
 
Stretch marks?  Not that I've seen so far! PRAISE THE LORD! STAY AWAY!
 
Sleep: So I got a body pillow this week AND I LOVE IT!!! mMm sweet, sweet sleep

Best moment this week: GETTING THE KEYS TO OUR HOUSE!!! WE ARE MOVING THIS WEEKEND AND I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
 
Miss Anything? hahaha well, we are packing for the move this weekend and I had to organize all of my old feminine products, "Man, I miss my period..." #Things pregnant women NEVER say

Movement:Yes indeed!

Food cravings: No, still nothing odd

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Ha... thinking about moving and not having our house that we flipped sold :( Yep, it's been on the market only 3 short weeks, but I'm getting nervous.  I've got to remind myself DAILY to surrender that to the Lord.
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes?

Gender: Brooke Grayson

Labor Signs: No and they better stay away for a while, we toured the hospital and I'm praying for 1 specific room, sooooo hopefully we will time the labor ideally to get that one room :)
 
Belly Button in or out?  Still in, but getting much flatter
 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tighter!
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Stressed ... work (not knowing maternity leave yet), flipping a house, moving, renting out our current house, hubby in his last semester of grad school, and having a child ... I meannnnnnnn.  God is good and I will choose to surrender all of my anxiety to him! (Yep, keeping this one here)

Size of Baby:  Baby Center says ... "Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage)"

Looking forward to: The first NCSU football game this Friday night and MOVING TO OUR NEW HOUSE THIS WEEKEND... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment