Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pregnancy Update: 31 Weeks

 
How far along? 31 Weeks
 

Total weight gain/loss:  +16 as of last week

Maternity clothes? Not really, I still live in my clothes with a faux belly band and cute empire waist dresses and tops, maternity clothes make me look fat :)
 
Stretch marks?  Not that I've seen so far! PRAISE THE LORD! STAY AWAY!
 
Sleep: Pretty good! We're in the new home :)

Best moment this week: Moving into our new home! Thanks for all the help from our friends and family :)
 
Miss Anything? Sleeping/laying on my stomach... don't wanna squish Miss Brooke!

Movement: Oh-my-gracious YES

Food cravings: Not-a-one

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not at all
 
Have you started to show yet: I've got a pretty good sized baby belly

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No and they better stay away until 38 weeks or so
 
Belly Button in or out?  Still in, but getting much flatter
 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tighter on hot/humid days
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Stressed ... work , flipping a house, the move , renting out our current house, hubby in his last semester of grad school, and having a child ... I meannnnnnnn.  God is good and I will choose to surrender all of my anxiety to him!

Size of Baby:  This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt (YIKES)

Looking forward to: My first baby shower this weekend with sweet friends from church! 

No comments:

Post a Comment