Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pregnancy: 28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks and 3 days
 
Total weight gain/loss: +12 lbs ...I don't weight myself at home, I just wait for the nurses to tell me the bad news :)
 
Maternity clothes? Some, mainly wearing my stretchier clothes still 
 
Stretch marks?  Not that I've seen so far! PRAISE THE LORD!
 
Sleep: I like it... I love it... I want some more of it! 

Best moment this week: Hearing a great report from our realtor on the house we're flipping! We have had one showing and they are coming back today to take a 2nd look! Prayers appreciated!
 
Miss Anything? Plopping down on my stomach on the bed/couch, I've gotta be more careful nowadays :)

Movement:Yes, but still very gentle.  I'm sooooo thankful I haven't had any harsh jabs in the ribs like others have felt.

Food cravings: Nope, but I've been really good at eating fruits and veggies lately, and yes we went through 3 gallons of milk last week... haha when both spouses LOVE milk, it's ridiculous thinking how expensive it is! Oh well, Walgreens normally has it for $2.99 on sale (I stock up).

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not at all, praise God! 
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, and finally strangers are noticing I'm pregnant... but the common reaction when they ask when the baby is due and I say November 6th... "This MUST be your first child, there's no way you're 28 weeks!?"
Gender: Sugar and spice and everything nice :) haha not if she turns out like her Momma!

Labor Signs: No and they better stay away for a while
 
Belly Button in or out?  Still in, but getting flatter
 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tighter!
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: SOOOOOOO happy! We're headed to Charleston for 2 days (tomorrow and saturday for a sweet friend's wedding) no, I'm not excited to see all the cute, non-pregnant girls in pretty sundresses when I feel like a whale, but oh well! haha

Size of Baby:  She should be about 15 inches (38 cm) in size and weighs about 2 1/4 lb

Looking forward to: Packing and moving over Labor Day weekend!!!Oh yes and NC State Football Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment