Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pregnancy: 27 weeks

27 weeks, whoa baby!
 
How far along? 27 weeks (8/7)
 
Total weight gain/loss: +12 lbs ...I don't weight myself at home, I just wait for the nurses to tell me.
 
Maternity clothes? Some, mainly wearing my stretchier clothes still 
 
Stretch marks?  Not that I've seen so far!
 
Sleep: Pretty good still :)

Best moment this week: FINDING OUT WE GET TO MOVE OVER LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!! Woooo Hoooo that's 10 weeks or so in my new house before Brooke arrives (as opposed to 5 like we thought) Praise the LORD our renters found another place and are moving out sooner!
 
Miss Anything? Cold subs from Subway!

Movement: Ohhhh yes! She moves sooooo much when I'm laying on the couch watching the Olympics (sometimes I watch my belly more so than the TV)

Food cravings: No... REALLY trying to eat healthy (i.e. turkey burger and sweet potato fries cooked at home as opposed to fast food)

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not at all, praise God! 
 
Have you started to show yet: Look at that picture and you tell me...
 
Gender: Our little lady Brooke Grayson <3 nbsp="nbsp" span="span">

Labor Signs: No and they better stay away for a while
 
Belly Button in or out?  Still in, but getting flatter
 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tighter!
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: SOOOOOOO happy! House we're flipping looks GREAT and is on the market, hubby has a break with no grad school before his last session (Graduates in December), and we get to move into a house almost double the size of ours now in about 4 short weeks!!! God is soooooooooooooo good!

Size of Baby:  Should be about 2 lbs and measures 14 inches (size of a cauliflower) from head to heel (via baby center)
Looking forward to: Packing and moving over Labor Day weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kim -- you're looking absolutely stunning! I'm so excited for you and Charles as you enter this new stage! Can't wait to see the precious Brooke in a few months!! Even with all the upcoming activities, keep getting some good rest and stay well-nourished. Have to keep your little cauliflower growing healthy and strong. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much Suzanne! You've always been a great encourager :) Is that a word? haha Hope you're LOVING marriage and all of the many blessing the Lord has shown you and Jon already through his love!

    ReplyDelete