Monday, August 22, 2011

Crafty creations : What a productive weekend pt 1

Well, I had a creative itch and a half day at work on friday so I decided to be super productive :) Enjoy !

Mini Cupcakes from ketchup cups
Box cake mix ($1 all different flavors, soo easy)
zip lock bag
ketchup cups from burger king :)


Okay, for this first attempt, I used this recipe One bowl vanilla cupcakes for two because I only grabbed a handful of cups from BK and wanted to try it to see if this was actually a do-able project. This recipe is OK ... it's a little too dense for my liking but add a lil chocolate frosting, and it will satisfy your sweet tooth!

Line up the lil cups on a baking sheet and spray with non stick spray

Place ziplock bag in a cup to hold it up while you pour in batter.

Snip a small corner of the bag.

Fill cups 3/4 full

Bake at 350 for 15 mins

oh my teeny precious treasure

Turned out soooo well !
I will do this, many many more times with many different flavor combos :) Oh and FYI these are called souffle cups, not nut and candy cups. These are just paper, not wax or plastic.  To get your little treats out, simply let them cool, take your scissors and snip a little tiny edge of the rim, tear and enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment