Monday, December 20, 2010

Crafty Creations: Busy busy busy !

I am so sorry for being a slacker with my blog :( I really enjoy blogging but my goodness is this a busy time of year or what !?

See this ... this was dinner one night
Yep, Cheese fries :)
Here is a little crafty creation I made for some Christmas presents !  Looking back on it now, I wish I would have used my own ideas to layer the ingredients and not what the directions said.  It really was a pain putting in the flour at the end and it doesn't looks as pretty once the flour was added :(  Oh well ! I'm sure they will be delicious ! Oh yes and I haven't finished the "packaging" with directions ... I have a few ideas floating around. 

All of the ingredients for cookie mix in a jar

Unpacked vs packed brown sugar

Genius idea :)

Kim's little messy workshop

Pretty little yummy layers

Pretty layers and then the dreaded/ugly flour to top it off :(

Speaking of Christmas ... hahaha So we keep getting a lot of great Christmas cards and well I don't have a good place to put them. So my sweet little french memo board is filling up with cards.  It's bad when your non-crafty/creative husband says "hey babe, those cards are starting to look really tacky up there..."  and you just smile and laugh :) Oh well I'll think of a better idea next year ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment