Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home : Now that's a toilet!

I few months ago I had the pleasure of toilet shopping with my mom for a new "throne" for her master bathroom, who knew there were so many choices !?  Tall, short, oval, round, energy efficient, bone, white, black, and on and on and on.  They toilets ranged anywhere from $77 to $700, yeah really who wants to own a piece of high end furniture to relieve themselves in ?  Well, my husband would :) He takes that time very seriously ... TMI ? 

yep, that's a commode

Well I was browsing the web and saw this ... Kohler Numi no really, click on it... it's a high end commode! I have know idea how much it retails for but wow ! I mean this thing looks amazing :) KOhler, feel free to send one to me, we would be wonderful product testers :) Yeah, did I just say that ?!


There it is !

oh yes and the remote

Maybe one day ... shoot and if it could clean itself !!! I'd be one happy lady :) Good job Kohler !

No comments:

Post a Comment