Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blog Browsing : Bakers Royale ... drool

HOLY MOLY  Bakers Royale !  The pictures of the food this lady makes seriously makes me drool ! Are you kidding me, I have no doubt that everything she makes tastes amazing just by looking at a static picture on the website ... ridiculous !

Oreo Cookie and Cream No Bake Cheesecake Bakers Royale1 Oreo Cookies and Cream No Bake Cheesecake
Mini No bake Oreo Cheesecakes

Boston Cream Pie Whoopies
Boston Cream Woopie Pies



z
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcakes
 This is terrible for me right now, Charles and I are doing so good with our diet/weight loss plan (I've lost 8lbs and he's lost about 12lbs, yay us !)  But really ... are you serious this is like food heaven.  Enjoy this calorie free treat, i.e. dream about these tasty morsels but don't actually indulge ! Let me know if you find anything on the site that is delicious and semi healthy too !!!

Click on Bakers Royale to see this pure amazingness :)


Oh! And I just found this awesome website , Snackpicks ! Can't wait to make some of these recipes in the near future :) Take a look !

No comments:

Post a Comment