Monday, March 26, 2012

Sound like Life to me: Baby Dedication


I remember getting the phone call from my sister one hot June day, (haha I was laying out in my plastic swimming pool in our backyard) that they were headed to Baltimore, MD to adopt a precious newborn baby girl.
One of the first pictures my sister texted to me of her new bundle of joy!

Prayers immediately followed that call and haven't stopped since.  My sister is a beautiful woman and she has been so blessed with an amazing husband and now, baby girl! Tinsley Ellison is a joy and a delight and I am so thankful she is a part of our family!  Yesterday, we all joined them in a celebration of God's goodness in dedicating Tinsley to the Lord.  No, this was not a baptism, it was a beautiful way for my sister and her husband to share, before family and friends that they were committing to raising her in the ways of the Lord. 

Beautiful balloons at their church.
Momma and baby girl at Longhorn Steakhouse.

Can we say "ADORABLE"

Kisses from the easter bunny!

What a joyful gift she is! 
The precious Osborne Family!

Grandma and Grandpa Hartofelis
Aunt Kim and Uncle Charles


Tinsley Ellison, WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!  Praise God for your beautiful life and the amazing family you were hand picked to be a part of.  We pray daily that you will grow confident and strong in the ways of the Lord and follow Him all of the days of your life.  I can't wait to see you grow and mature, and we look forward to sharing and making many precious memories together.  

love, Aunt Doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment