Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog Browsing : Toilet Paper Tubes ?!

HA husband ... HA ... you keep wondering why I'm saving paper towel rolls and toilet paper tubes ...  Well I was waiting for someone to do a tutorial to make something with it and this is it !!! I had heard of folks doing this before but hadn't seen a tutorial.  No excuse now ... I have a tutorial and tubes :) Fake iron decorative elements to come soon !!! Happy girl :)

http://www.suzyssitcom.com/2010/12/feature-friday-faux-metal-wall-art.html


I'm so excited !!!

3 comments:

  1. wow! what a cool project!! can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!

    Thanks for the feature! I'm glad that my art inspired! Tell hubby that mine can't even open the closet right now without tp tubes falling out. It could totally be worse...

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fairly amazed that this could be made from tp tubes. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete