Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pregnancy Update: 37 weeks

 

How far along? 37 Weeks... FULL TERM!!!

Total weight gain/loss: Still at +21 lbs as of my appointment on Tuesday

Maternity clothes? Yes and no, but maternity clothes make me look fatter... yeah I don't really love them but they are more comfy.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Yes, very well :)

Best moment this week: Our last baby shower was Saturday!!! This means I can stay home/in New Bern for the next few weekends, haha I said until Thanksgiving.  It's been almost 7 weeks since I've been home (not out of town) an entire weekend!

Miss Anything? Being able to sit/lay/go where I want to... hahaha I don't really fit as well in tight corners and sitting isn't always fun, Brooke, you can drop now, I would LOVE my ribs back :)

Movement: Oh yes!

Food cravings: Not really, I did want Mexican this week and that's normally my last resort. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Thinking that this child will not want to come out and having to induce :(

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have a big ole baby belly!

Gender: A sweet girl

Labor Signs:  Nope... I don't even think I've had braxton hicks.  Like I said, I think she's setting up camp, I don't anticipate her coming anytime before her due date.

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but very, VERY flat!

Wedding rings on or off?  I'm wearing my size 6 fake ring a lot more now.

Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy and exhausted. I wish we could get our old house rented and sell our house we flipped, but other than that, we’re patiently awaiting our little girl and ready for the many blessings she is sure to bring to our lives!

Size of Baby:Well baby center says about 6  1/3 lbs and 20 inches long, I doubt she’s that big though…

Looking forward to: Being at home and getting everything finished and ready for Brooke to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment