Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nursery: Completed

Sorry I hadn't written this post yet... Brooke's room is basically done :)  Do I love it, no... do I like it, yes! haha There's always more I could have done, if I wasn't cheap, but I did what I did and did it within a very modest budget.  I like it, Charles likes it, and we do hope and pray it's a great place for Brooke to rest her precious head!  

Wood and letter I cut and traced.



Scroll saw we bought on craigslist for $35

Charles cut and sanded all of these (AMAZING JOB SHUG) and I painted them.

A sweet "B" our friend made for Miss Brook to go on her door.




Basically shades of pink, gray, and aqua (I had a TERRIBLY hard time finding things the color aqua I wanted)

$15 glider I recovered, $40 Dresser/changing table we painted

Fun little decorations on the wall.

Closet and dollar store mirrors I painted.

$2 cornice board I made with extra fabric.


Fun tissue paper in the corner and great piece of furniture our sweet bro and sis in law gave us.

Crib and sweet letters :)

Close up of the tissue paper mobile.


Letters I love!

Sweet place for our baby girl to rest her head!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dressed and the corner dresser! Those are PERFECT!!!!!!! Where did you get them? The room looks great Kim! I can't wait to meet little Brooke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean you don't love it!? Girl, you should totally love this room! I do! :) And great color choice ;) great minds think alike! such awesome colors for a sweet girls room!

    ReplyDelete