Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Finds: Happy One Year Blogoversary to me :)


Hey ya'll ! Today is October 26,2011 ... My one year blog birthday !!! It's also my 80th post ... haha okay I know  I know, 365 days in a year and only 80 post, give me a break, it was my first year :)   Anyways, I'm glad you're here to celebrate with me! God is so good and I'm so thankful for silly technology that allows me to capture my thoughts and memories for years to come.  
The blog has been seriously fun so far! I really enjoy talking to friends/family that tell me they read it.  I really only do it for fun/for me, it's any easy way to keep memories and information about recipes, crafts and other random things.  I am addicted to facebook, I probably give that more attention, but this has also been fun!  Anyways, that's really all I have to say. Thanks for frequenting my blog ... I hope you continue! Who knows what fun this year will bring in the Barrett household :)

No comments:

Post a Comment