Monday, June 13, 2011

From our kitchen to yours: Strawberry lemonade cupcakes

Oops I forgot to take a final picture ! Rats, anyways, here's a yummy treat I made this weekend, I hope you try them out sometime and enjoy a fresh summery treat :)


Ingredients
1 box of white cake mix
- make according to directions
6 tbs of country time strawberry lemonade powder (add to cake mix)
Split batter into two bowls
- add pink food coloring to one bowl and yellow to the other

Once batter is finished, spoon pink and yellow cake batter into muffin tins (see picture below)


Bake and let cool.  Frost with cream cheese frosting and embellish with colored sugar or candies/fruit snacks and enjoy !

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try this out. Looks great.

    I featured this blog post today.

    http://www.my-creativeway.com/2012/01/diy-colored-cake-batter-sweet-friday_06.html

    Raychel

    ReplyDelete