|Note, it's not Pampered Chef and it was a whopping $2.59 :)|
So thankfully, we had 2 gala apples at home. I got home, rinsed everything off, yeah yeah yeah I know I should have sterilized the contraption but I was too eager to peel, core and slice my yummy gala apple!
1. The clamp doesn't open wide enough for our counter so I had to put in on a TV tray.
2. The peeler function didn't work and it mushed the beginning of the apple.
3. One we got it started... PERFECTION! Soooo stinkin cool!
4. It cored like a champ!
5. Eating apples this way is just too fun :)
6. After we completed our 2 apples, we looked in the box and found a missing part... oops, haha guess we'll need to buy a few more apples and try out that peeling function again!
|Here we go...|
|See the apple mush? This was before we fully tightened the clamp...|
|Perfection! Look at that fun apple!|